Dans les bras du Rhône, the 7th edition of the event devoted to the river from 6 to 16 October 2023 between Roquemaure, Avignon, Arles and the Camargue.
In the arms of the Rhône…
The CPIE, Centre Permanent d’Initiatives pour l’Environnement Rhône-Pays d’Arles, in partnership with a number of local authorities and partners, is offering a wide range of events to help you discover the river Rhône, its history and current affairs.
Sailing trips, nature outings, discussion evenings and other events are organised along the downstream Rhône in several towns close to the river, its basin and its delta:
A shared river culture
This year’s theme is a shared culture of the river, with a wide range of cross-disciplinary events accessible to all types of public, including
- Professional meetings on the latest news and technical, political and scientific issues relating to the river;
- Educational projects dedicated to the Rhône
- Evening conferences and screenings with public debates
- Outings, cycle rides and guided navigations on a wide range of subjects linked to the river: biodiversity, the history of navigation on the Rhône, flood risk, etc.
The events take place between Mondragon and the Camargue, from the quays to the riverbanks, from the banks to the delta of the Rhône, with the help of a wide range of stakeholders, associations, scientists and river enthusiasts.
The events programme
Details and presentation of the events, exhibitions and conferences taking place during the Dans les bras du Rhône weeks:
How can I take part?
To find out more about this annual event in the arms of the Rhône, you can also visit the official page :
- Map of the Rhône river
- Weather along the Rhône
- Taking the train in Switzerland and France
- Activities and leisure in France
- Where to sleep in the Rhône valley?
- River tourism map (Rhône)
- Towns crossed by the river