Would you like to buy local produce in the Ardèche and contribute to the development of local agriculture?
Following the containment of the COVID 19 epidemic and the craze for local produce, the Ardèche Chamber of Agriculture and Departmental Council have replicated an initiative from Saône-et-Loire to create a directory of local producers and sales outlets.
Local product directory
To facilitate the local link between consumers, farmers and processors, the directory offers access by map, by theme and by list.
In addition, a Facebook group (French) facilitates exchanges between the various players and offers producers a space for communication and visibility on the social network.
Map of farm products in the Ardèche
In addition to access by list with a search by product and location, an interactive map also allows you to search by product:
- Fruit and vegetables
- Cheese and dairy products
- Meat and charcuterie
- Poultry and eggs
- Wines and beverages
- Chestnuts and chestnut products
- Honey and beehive products
- Bakery and cereal products
- Horticulture and aromatic plants
- Organic produce
- Other products
And by location with :
- Farms and estates
- Producer shops
- Baskets and takeaways
Direct access to the map:
In addition, the interactive map, initiated by the Ardèche Chamber of Agriculture during the containment period:
Are you a farmer, producer, distributor or processor of farm produce?
Would you like to be visible on the map?
Are you a consumer with questions about the website or the initiative?
- Guide to organic addresses (French) in Ardèche and Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Map of the Rhône river
- Weather along the Rhône
- Taking the train in Switzerland and France
- Activities and leisure in France
- Where to sleep in the Rhône valley?
- River tourism map (Rhône)
- Towns crossed by the river